Andrew had his monthly featured segment on My News 2 with Tara Lynn on WCBD Channel 2.
This month’s segment was about the do’s and dont’s when prepping and having your special wedding day.
All brides want to look their best on the big wedding day, but there are certain do’s and don’ts that could make or break the perfect look.
Do Not’s prior to the Big Day
1. Never try anything new this week. That means no new treatments, no new artists, no new masks, creams, or aggressive facials,
2. No waxing of the brows the day before.
3. No self tanning or spray tanning the day before unless this is something your accustomed too, If you go a little crazy and have some streaks then take a little Clinique clarifying lotion and a cotton pad and remove the dark spots. I love this trick!!!
4. No false lashes on the day of the wedding unless you have worn them before. You do no want to blinking constantly during the photos, and trust me this will be one less distraction that you need to impede one of the most important days of your life.
5. No new fragrance
6. Do not let a zealous friend tell you that they can do your makeup…. and just let them go for it….Yikes!!!
Now let’s visit the things that you should do for yourself as a bride. One of my favorite gifts that I can offer you as artist is the list below..
1. Treat yourself!!!! This is your day and it should be all about YOU!
2. Have someone do you your hair and makeup because this is one of the last things that you should have to worry about on this very important day. They key is to have trial runs weeks prior to the wedding. This will help you ease into a very special day and you can spend more time doing what you should be doing and that is enjoying the day. Even the most calmest of brides can find themselves freaking out on their wedding day and trust me if you have a team of beauty experts in your arsenal you are already ten steps ahead on a perfect day.
3. Look like you!!!! Just better. Even out skin tone, hide blemishes, enhance your features, but never go outside of your comfort zone.
Wedding Day makeup should consist of two things. Timeless and True.